CAREER OBJECTIVE: PHOTOGRAPHER - INSTRUCTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND MULTIMEDIA
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS: Award winning educational leader with proven track record in
creative arts instruction, plus over ten years of experience working as a teacher, audio visual manager,
photographer, video producer/director, testing and assessment administrator, and multimedia festival
producer. Notable expertise in having contributed greatly to a enhanced student learning experience
resulting in raising student's creative expression and test scores. Facilitated faculty and staff audio
visual training which delivered a higher quality of education for a diverse student population in the San
Francisco Bay Area.
Mt. Diablo Adult Education Center, Pleasant Hill, CA-Photography Instructor, 2012
Pittsburg School District, Pittsburg, CA- Photography Instructor, 2007-2012
● Developed a challenging photography curriculum through the use of innovative teaching
techniques in a culturally diverse classrooms.
● Strong ability to motivate and inspire lifelong learners to comprehend new digital camera
operations, software programs and their applications through lively demonstrations and visual imagery.
● Efficiently planned, organized on-location photography field trips to art museums, galleries, and
natural landmarks to enrich aesthetics and reinforce classroom learning.
● Positive evaluations and critiques of student photos which resulted in curating their art work for
annual student art exhibits at Pittsburg City Hall.
City of Oakland, Library-Art/Photography Instructor, Artist in Residence, La Escuelita Elementary
School, Oakland, CA
Life Chiropractic College West, Library & Media Department, San Lorenzo, CA
Audio Visual Interim Manager and Technician
● Recognized for high standard of customer service with most innovation audio visual presentations
● Re-organized and computerized media library creating a more efficient and quicker system
● Worked closely with audio visual vendors and made cost-effective purchases saving college
● Creatively produced photographs, videos, graphics and signage for college
● Developed and maintained strong and positive relations with faculty and student body
● Reduced the number of technical difficulties in classroom audio-visual set-ups by 50%
● Consistently increased video duplication services by 25%
● M.S.,Visual Communication in Education, California State University, Hayward, C.A.
● B.A.,Visual Communication in Education, California State University, Hayward, C.A.
A.A., Multimedia Arts, Digital Imaging, Berkeley City College, Berkeley CA
● Adult Education Creative Arts Teaching Credential, Sacramento, CA
● Digital Imaging Certificate, Berkeley City College, Berkeley CA
● Digital Video Certificate, Berkeley City College, Berkeley, CA
● Four years of intensive photo courses and work -study, School of Visual Arts, New York
download PDF RESUME FILE BELOW